At the moment, it is not possible to visit the BMDV.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
On the historic site of the former Royal Iron Foundry, which was constructed in the early 19th century, the Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport’s Visitor Service today receives visitors from Germany and abroad.
During your visit, you will receive information about the responsibilities and organization of the Federal Ministry and its executive agencies. By selecting your topics, you have an opportunity to play an active role in shaping your visit to the Ministry, thereby helping to ensure that the discussions focus on issues that you find interesting. We are only too happy to address specific issues that relate to your region and are covered by our policy areas.
We offer two types of visit:
- Thematic dialogue (90 minutes)
Briefings on the structure, organization and responsibilities of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport. These are supplemented by a specialist presentation on one or more of our Ministry's policy areas, followed by a question-and-answer session. You can choose between several policy areas and ask more detailed questions during your visit. To help you select the issue(s) you would like to discuss, we recommend that you take a look at the contents of our website before you register. We are only too happy to address specific issues that relate to your region and our policy areas.
- General overview (60 minutes)
Briefing on the structure, organization and responsibilities of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport (60 minutes). For groups not larger than 25 visitors, including a guided tour on the history and architecture of the building.
How to register
- Registration can only be done in writing. Please use the registration form and indicate which type of visit you would like.
- Briefings take place within the period from 10.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and last for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- The group should comprise a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 50 persons. Guided tours on the architecture of the building can only be provided for groups of up to 25 visitors.
- The venue is the Visitor Centre at our Berlin office – Invalidenstr. 44, 10115 Berlin. Please use the entrance on Schwarzer Weg.
- Please note that your registration must be received at least four weeks before the date on which you wish to visit us. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to visit us on your preferred date.
We look forward to receiving your registration.
+49 30 18 300 - 7164 / 7262
+49 30 18 300 - 1942